Livro English Insights Student's Book 3
English Insights 3
English Insights is a motivating new series for students at secondary level. It combines an acclaimed approach to learning English with stunning National Geographic images, DVD clips and articles.
- VISIT amazing places and fascinating cultures with National Geographic.
- DEVELOP real-world language skills through age-appropriate resources.
- ACQUIRE skills for effective study including critical thinking, study and writing skills.
The Students Book also includes:
- Writting Insights to develop students' spelling, punctuation and paragraph-writing skills.
- Working with words to develop students' understanding of how the lexical system works.
- Test your skills to train students to trackle listening, reading and exam-type tasks with confindence.
- Culture sections to explore aspects of the English-speaking world.
- CLIL sections to discover science, technology, nature, history and geography through English
- True stories about National Geographic explorers and people who have made a difference to our world.
- Projects provide multi-modal learning opportunities.
- Grammar GPS reference section provides all the grammar students need to know and is cross-referenced to each unit.
Editora: Cengage Learning
Autor: Paul Dummett, Rebecca Robb Benne, David A. Hill, Robert Crossley
Quantidade de páginas: 160